Sunday, August 7, 2011

Warning to All New Boaters in Mexico

Good Morning Dear Friends
       I feel that I should properly introduce myself.I am Capt Norm in San Blas Mexico.I have been helping boaters from all over the world for over 45 years;I've done this without any payment of any kind.Recently I asked for donations of a few dollars so I could purchase a new hand held radio;I use two hand held radios to guide the boaters through the complicated and dangerous estuary entrance.The slanderers said I demanded payment for my services;that is a lie.The people who made that statement do not care for me as they know that I do not support the fact that many work illegally in Mexico.Mexico is a very poor country and does not need illegals taking badly needed funds out of the economy;by people who come here in expensive vessels.
    I have the permission of two governments to help everyone in need.I have been doing this since 1966.I have all the proper documentation.My field is International Relations and I am presently President of that post for the Constitutional Government of the Municipality of San Blas.I am also a Warden of the Consulate General of the United States;I have held that post for 26 years.
   I am very tired of Herr Spindler of Latitude 38 and the lies and his slander of many,many years.I recently spoke to an attorney who works for the United States Government in a very important position.I explained about all of Spindler's abuses.That person suggested that I take legal action against Spindler for defamation of character and other offenses.My feelings and that of others are that Herr Spindler is only interested in his money making schemes including his very,very dangerous Baja Ha Ha.
     Have a wonderfull day
       Stay Cool   Write me if I can help you or call me on Channel 22 VHF when you get close to San Blas.
          Norm
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Norm - I didn't realize that once again you have been made some sort of a scape-goat. I am just glad that your thick Jewish skin is resilient enough to bounce this shit right off. I have heard of the Baja Ha Ha AND NOT with any good associations. This man has either never tried to sail the Baja during the autumn months or has a death wish. I have sailed the Baja during some heinous times but would never, ever, consider going out to sea at that time without full off-shore gear (like you'd use to go to Hawaii) and if you left the Baja at that time of year you'd better be heading Hawaii-way to give yourself enough running distance from shore. Who is this man????? If this is just one example of his disregard for human life then I don't need to know of any others.

    ReplyDelete