Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aloha from the Tahiti of Mexico

Dear Friends
      The heat and the evening storms have been unbelievable;last week we had wind gusts up to 60/70 knots.My neighbor's very tall coconut tree has been struck by lightning for the second time in three weeks;the first strike took it's life and the second blackened the top 25 feet.The explosion was deafening;most of the light bulbs in our home are now in the wastepaper basket. My weather analysis promises more of the same fare this evening.
     September and October are our most dangerous months regarding the killer hurricanes;please be careful.We want you to always be here to enjoy the beautiful Pacific.In my nest blog entry I will discuss the 1995 hurricane "Ismael" which was a national disaster.
      My secretary has made an interesting observation and passed it along to me.She informed me that my office has received official documents stating that those who slandered and lied about me,my services to my fellow men (and women) and my position are either being sought by the Mexican Government or are under Federal Investigation.In Mexico as in the United States it is a felony to unjustly attack a public official.
      San Blas welcomes all boaters with good intentions; we will do all in our power to show you a very special small port that is over 3100 years old;the oldest inhabited village on the west coast of all the Americas.Do not come here to work illegally or sell contraband;the economy of this small community cannot and will not support that aggressive abuse.Not in any form.
                 --<"))))))))))-( Norm     stay cool  

No comments:

Post a Comment